- Owner of web portal The owner company of www.beatcollection.com is EUROSILLA S.A., with registered office at the address c/ de l’Or nº 28 in Cerdanyola del Vallès (Barcelona) Spain and with Spanish tax number (CIF) A58071770, registered in the Barcelona Business Register in Volume 6776, folio 91, sheet B-51846. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Intellectual property of websiteAll intellectual property rights of the contents of this website, its graphic design and source codes are the exclusive property of EUROSILLA S.A., which exclusively exercises all exploitation rights of the above. Consequently, their complete of partial reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation are prohibited without the express authorisation of EUROSILLA S.A. Similarly, all the commercial names, marks or signs in this website, regardless of any type of content, are protected by law.
- Web content and linksEUROSILLA S.A. is not responsible for the misuse of the contents of its website, with the exclusive responsibility of this residing on the person who accesses or uses it. Neither is it responsible for the information contained on third-party websites that can be accessed via links or search engines from the www.beatcollection.com website.
- Exchange or dissemination of informationEUROSILLA S.A. cannot accept any responsibility arising from the exchange of information between users through its website. It is especially not responsible for use that minors might make of the site in the event of accessing content that may offend their sensibilities.
- Updating and modification of website EUROSILLA S.A. reserves the right to update, modify or delete content information on its website, as well as the configuration or presentation of its site at any given moment, without previous warning and assuming no responsibility whatsoever for this.
- Notes on technical aspectsEUROSILLA S.A. assumes no responsibility that may arise from technical problems or faults in any computer equipment not attributable to our company that are produced during Internet connections, or any damage that may be caused by third parties through unlawful interference that is beyond the control of EUROSILLA S.A. It is also exempt from any responsibility against any possible damages or prejudice that users may suffer as a result of errors, defects of omissions in the information provided by EUROSILLA S.A. if these proceed from sources beyond its control.
- Treatment of user dataIn compliance with that established by Spanish Law 15/1999, dated 13 December, relating to the protection of personal data, EUROSILLA S.A. would like to inform its customers that any personal information provided to the company will be included in an automated file containing personal data that is created and maintained under the responsibility of EUROSILLA S.A. The aim of this file is to facilitate the processing of orders and send commercial offers in the future about products and services that may be of interest to our customers. EUROSILLA S.A. guarantees the security and confidentiality of any facilitated data. Consequently, it promises to comply with its obligation of maintaining this personal data secret, protecting it and adopting all the necessary measures to avoid it being altered, lost, treated or used without specific authorisation. Therefore, all information about its customers will not be used for commercial purposes or transferred to third parties. Customers of EUROSILLA S.A. will be able to exercise at all times their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by communicating this in writing to the company’s e-mail address: email@example.com or by fax at the number: +34 93 580 0387.
- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction. Legal/compliance to law codeAll relationships with EUROSILLA S.A. customers arising from the use of its website content services will be bound by Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
The users of the website have read and voluntarily accept all the aforementioned.